Department of Computer Science & Engineering has been established in the year 2008 with the current annual intake of 120 students. Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is one of the most sought after course in engineering. Today, Computer Science Engineers are very highly sought after as they are now developing the most complex and innovative forms of technology that we all use today.
Because of the broad range of topics within computer science and Engineering and the diverse interests of students, the department also offers with the following specializations: B.Tech in CSE (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) and B.Tech in CSE (IoT & Cyber Security including Blockchain Technology) with an intake of 60 each along with regular B.Tech CSE. These specializations are in demand just as regular CSE program and are turning out to be an essential for students to stay relevant in the evolving jobs market.
The department has competent and committed faculty which encourages students' involvement in various co-curricular activities along with their academics. The department has well equipped state-of-the-art computer laboratory with more than 500 systems. Graduates from the CSE department are heavily recruited by many top companies like TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, Oracle, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Syntel, etc. We are equally proud of our alumni and their high achievements over the years, and our many talented students who embody the hope of tomorrow. Many of the alumni hold key positions in reputed organizations within the country and abroad. Department of CSE has good interactions and MOUs with leading technology domain Training & Development Industries to provide adequate training and opportunities, with exposure to emerging cutting edge technologies. The department has started the IEEE-Computer Society and CSI chapters through which regular seminars and workshops are organized by the students. The Department was accredited by NBA-AICTE, New Delhi.
- Campus Recruitment by ORACLE and other reputed companies
- Well Equipped Computer Labs with Latest Technologies.
- MOU With IIT-Bombay for Spoken Tutorial: To Impart Training on Open Source Technologies for all Engineering Stream.
- Department Encourages Entrepreneur Skill Development among students in Collaboration with ESDA-New Delhi.
- Internships with Internshala.com
- Association with International Professional Bodies: IEEE, CSI, CII, ACM, ISTE, IETE, IAENG, IASA & IEI.
- Soft Skills & CRT(Campus Recruitment Training) Programs from IInd Year B.Tech Onwards.
- Training Students & Faculty on Latest Technologies by Workshops & Seminars from Industry People and IIT Faculty.
- Industrial Visits to students to introduce forthcoming Technologies.
- Strong ALUMNI Network of PAW[PSCMRCET- Alumni Wing].
- STARTUPS through E-Cell of PSCMRCET.