- Congratulations to Dr A P Sastri , Professor and HoD of CSE
Congratulations to Dr A P Sastri , Professor and HoD of CSE for becoming a FELLOW MEMBER of
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ORGANIZED RESEARCH (I2OR)
- Congratulations to Ms G Sravya, Assistant Professor of CSE
For achieving the Badge of Principal Investigator as a member of AASM for the involvement of the work on "Sleep quality among Indian undergraduate medical students in Asian countries: a web based cross-sectional survey" during 02.09.2020 to 31.12.2020
- Mr B Srikanth Reddy gained a patent on "REAL TIME PEDESTRIAN CROSSING DETECTION USING DEEP LEARNING"
On : 04.07.2021
- Testing Tools Seminar on 2nd July 2021
Testing Tools Seminar on 2nd July 2021 @10.30 AM
Resource Person: Mr Srinivasa Reddy from Infosys
Audience: III B.Tech
Join on Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/mdv-kwyd-hkb
- Patent Publication:
ALAMPALLI CHANDRAMOULI, Associate Professor of CSE Published a Patent on "Building Confidential and Efficient Query Services in the Cloud with RASP Data Petrubation" on 05.06.2021
- Patent Publication:
Dr N Srinivasa Rao has published a patent on "COMPARISON OF VARIOUS CLUSTERING TECHNIQUES IN VANETS" on 15.06.2021 Congratulations Sir.
- Department of CSE has achieved an alliance with UiPath Excellence
- Woman's day brought awards to the woman faculty in the department of CSE
- Mrs G Padmaja
- Mrs V Navyasree
- Mrs P S Silpa
- Mrs V Sowjanya
Faculty of Computer Science for achieving various awards from SOLETE(Society for Learning Technologies, INDIA )on the eve of Women’s day 2021 celebrations on march 7th 2021.
- 2020-21 Placement as on 02.03.2021
Department of CSE Congratulates all the students of CSE who got selected for various companies as listed below.Hexaware (3), InfyTQ(3)Hack With Infy (1), Tech Mahindra (2), TCS Ninja(6), Savantis (25), Sutherland Voice (6)All the very best for future endeavors...
- Congratulations for Ms N TABASSUM of IV CSE for being placed in HEXAWARE with 3.5 LPA
The department of CSE & Training department congratulations you.
Ms N TABASSUM of IV CSE for being placed in HEXAWARE with 3.5 LPA.
Ms R VINEELA of IV CSE for being placed in Hexaware with 5 LPA.