B. Tech CSE (IoT & cyber security including Blockchain Technology) is a four-year undergraduate programme offered that familiarises students with the functional and operational aspects of IoT including cyber security and blockchain technology.
Today, IoT-Internet of Things is being implemented everywhere which is of human concern like smart city, smart environment, security, smart business process, smart agriculture, home automation and healthcare. IoT specialists acquire around 76% higher salaries than IT professionals in India.
The scope of Cyber Security in India is better than ever and the need for skilled cyber security personnel is on the rise. Almost all the companies, educational institutions, banks, businesses and government departments and organizations maintain the data kept in digital form which makes it vulnerable to hacking or data theft. Every industry requires its data to be protected and this security threat to digitised data gave relentless demand to cyber security engineers and professionals.
Again there is a demand for Blockchain developers and this will increase in broader enterprise areas such as financial, supply chain, insurance, digital identity, land registries, government, etc. Every industry is taking advantage of the perceived benefits of the blockchain phenomenon and others are also looking to adopt their versions of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Campus Recruitment by ORACLE and other reputed companies
- Well Equipped Computer Labs with Latest Technologies.
- MOU With IIT-Bombay for Spoken Tutorial: To Impart Training on Open Source Technologies for all Engineering Stream.
- Department Encourages Entrepreneur Skill Development among students in Collaboration with ESDA-New Delhi.
- Internships with Internshala.com
- Association with International Professional Bodies: IEEE, CSI, CII, ACM, ISTE, IETE, IAENG, IASA & IEI.
- Soft Skills & CRT(Campus Recruitment Training) Programs from IInd Year B.Tech Onwards.
- Training Students & Faculty on Latest Technologies by Workshops & Seminars from Industry People and IIT Faculty.
- Industrial Visits to students to introduce forthcoming Technologies.
- Strong ALUMNI Network of PAW[PSCMRCET- Alumni Wing].
- STARTUPS through E-Cell of PSCMRCET.