Roles and Responsibilities of Coordinator
- Establish college routes concentrating on student's service.
- Set the time of starting of the buses from the originating points so as to ensure their arrival at college by 8-45 A.M. Also ensures compliance of drivers with these requirements.
- Ensure to receive all phone calls from drivers any hour in day.
- Supervise the daily bus operation and giving instructions to the bus in-charges.
- Coordinate various bus routes regularly with the help of bus in-charges.
- Handles transport related complaints from students, parents of students, staff, and drivers and resolves issues.
- Review and arrange all transportation paperwork inclusive of driver logs, trip reports and invoices.
- Support management team to supervise transportation personnel.
- Ensure compliance to all security as well as operational procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities of faculty Members
- Ensure implementation day-to-day activities of transportation.
- Maintain and manage all databases relating to transportation activities.
- Ensure compliance of safety standards in transportation functions.
- Handle loading and unloading operations.
- Periodically checking the documents of the buses.
- In case of emergency and unexpected events Faculty member to inform management representative and or take any prudent action as the situation demands.
Roles and Responsibilities of Transport In-Charge
- Receives requests/applications from students and staff for seats in college buses and allot routes on first ? cum-first served basis and issues bus passes.
- Ensure maintenance of vehicles in good running condition.
- Maintaining the documents.
- Manage, supervise and monitor bus operations.
- Inspect the condition of the buses and report for necessary action on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for periodical maintenance of all the buses and in case of any major repair should report to the Principal immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities of Student Members
- Student member should check the pass and ID cards of the students.
- To monitor discipline among the students inside the bus with the help of Bus-in-charges.