Bus facility is being provided by the college at concessional rates from various places like Kankipadu, Mangalagiri, Revendrapadu, Venkatapalem, Nunna and Kondapalli. This will reduce the time of travel and the haggle of waiting in Bus Stops for R.T.C Buses.
To ensure convenience in travelling for its students and faculty, Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikarjuna Rao College of Engineering & Technology has constituted a Transport Committee. It performs the following functions:
- To recommend management for additional transport facilities.
- To Review the operation of vehicle in all routes.
- To Review the maintenance of transport vehicles and works related to the RTO office.
- Display the list of students and faculty in concerned routes.
- Stays connected with drivers / bus-in-charges during journey time and assists in trouble shooting or in case of vehicle break-down, arranges relief/ spare vehicles.
- Scrutinizes and processes Diesel/ Petrol bills, Vehicle repair, maintenance bills
- One staff member from each bus is designated as ?Bus-in-charge?. They are responsible for overall discipline and conduct of students in the Bus.
- To monitor discipline among the students inside the bus through Bus-in-charges and Student Coordinators.
- To arrange the transport for the students and staff for any educational tour and sports competitions.
- To maintain the records of the Study Visits/ Educational Trips conducted.
- To regulates drivers in different bus routes.