About the Department
Electronics and Communication Engineering is an ever growing industry in today's digital scenario. It is the utilization of science and math applied to practical problems in the field of Electronics & Communication.Electronic communication engineers engage in research, design, development and testing of the electronic equipment used in various communications systems. It is due to Electronics engineers that we enjoy such modern communication devices as cellular telephones, radios and television. The graduates are qualified for professional practice or to work in several areas of specialization…
We prepare students as professional engineers through an education in fundamental principles presented in the context of real application and design. In addition to fundamentals of science and mathematics, the program provides a solid background in Circuit Analysis, Analog & Digital Electronics, Communications and Signal Processing & Electromagnetics. Electronics & Communication Engineering finds applications in all fields of engineering and also in daily life. For graduates who are looking at challenging and wide variety of opportunities and interested to work in multiple domains should prefer this course.
- The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering was established in the year 2008.
- Offering B.Tech program with an intake of 120 till 2019 after that, the department is accredited by NBA, now the intake is 180.
- Campus Recruitment by TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, DXCORE, EFFTRONICS, VEDAIIT and other reputed companies.
- Well Equipped Hardware Laboratories with Latest Equipment and Computer Labs with Latest Technologies.
- MOU With IIT-Bombay for Spoken Tutorial, e-yantra Lab setup by IIT-Bombay, Eurth Techtronics, H-Labs, Intel-Fice : To impart Project based learning.
- Internships with AAI, DRDO, SHAR, BEL, South Central Railway, & Internshala.com.
- Paper Publications by students & Faculty in IEEE/Springer/ELSEVIER/Scopus/UGC.
- Organized more than 70+ sponsored national level workshop/seminar/FDP.
- Department Encourages Entrepreneur Skill Development among students in Collaboration with ESDA-New Delhi.
- Under Electronics Enthusiastic Club students are given freedom to do projects at any time (24 x 7).
- Industrial Visits to students to BSNL, RADAR, RADIO STATION and etc introduce forthcoming Technologies.
- Association with International Professional Bodies: IEEE, ISTE, IETE, IAENG, IIRJC & IEI.
- Soft Skills & CRT(Campus Recruitment Training) Programs from IInd Year B.Tech Onwards.
- Training Students & Faculty on Latest Technologies by Workshops & Seminars from Industry People and IIT Faculty.
- STARTUPS through E-Cell of PSCMRCET.
- Strong ALUMNI Network of PAW[PSCMRCET- Alumni Wing].