- All the laboratories are well equipped to run the program specific curriculum.
- Skilled technical supporting staff is recruited to support the students while doing experiments.
- Adequate number of supporting staff are recruited to maintain the labs in a proper manner.
Laboratories: Maintenance and overall ambiance (Self-Explanatory)
Maintenance of Laboratory Equipments
- All the identified damaged equipments are serviced regularly before the commencement of the semester
- Qualified technical staff members are available for maintenance of hardware and software.
- Stock register consists of purchase details of all the equipment of respective laboratories.
- Regular check up of equipment is carried out at the end of every semester.
- Breakdown register is maintained in the laboratories.
- As per the requirement minor repairs are carried out by the lab assistant & faculty member.
- Maintenance of computers is taken care by CSE Department.
- Major repairs are outsourced by following the procedure of the institute.
- Notice boards are maintained in the laboratories to display timetable and circulars.
- Laboratory observations are maintained by the students in the manual prepared by the respective course coordinator.
- Each lab is equipped with white/black board.
Department has adequate well equipped laboratories to meet the curriculum requirements.
- All laboratories have sufficient natural light, good ventilation along with tubes and fans.
- Abdul Kalam lab (Simulation Lab) is provided with air conditioner.
- List of experiments as per the curriculum is displayed in every lab.
- Laboratory manuals are prepared and are available in soft and hard copy.
- All laboratories are well furnished.
- Laboratories are kept open beyond working hours.
- Labs are equipped with sufficient hardware to run program specific curriculum. .