- A seminar on ROLE OF STUDENTS IN ROAD SAFETY held on 5th February 2020
A seminar is conducted on Role of students in road safety held on 5th February2021 in association with VHEEDU- foundation, a road safety NGO as a part of National Road safety month.
- An MoU is signed between Civil Department of PSCMRCET and NHAI of Govt of India.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) intends to associate PSCMR College of Engineering & Technology, Vijayawada who shall voluntarily contribute its share of experience for betterment of the highway infrastructure. Both the PSCMR College of Engineering & Technology, Vijayawada and NHAI are desirous of working together with mutual cooperation for dissemination of respective expertise in civil/highway engineering field through the road infrastructure development
- A Webinar is conducted on 24th June 2020 for IV Year Students on Embankment Dams- Distress and Manifestation
A Webinar is conducted on 16 & 17, July 2020 for Final Year Students on Embankment Dams- Distress and Manifestation as a part of IGS Student chapter
Live Speaker for the Webinar: Dr. R. Chitra, Joint Director, Central soil and research Station, Ministry of Jal shakti, Department of water resources, RD & GR, Govt of India, New Delhi, India
Date & Time: 24th June 2020 at 11.00AM India
Zoom Meeting Id: 8947438808
- Mr. M. Sudhakar, Assistant Professor, CE Dept, delivered a lecture on EMERGING TRENDS IN INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS in One Week Faculty Development Program(FDP) organized by Civil Engineering Dept, KITS, Warangal.
One Week Faculty Development Program (Online) On EMERGING TRENDS IN INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS (ETIP-2020)
Organized by Department of Civil Engineering, of KITS,W.
TOPICS FOR THE FDP:
REGISTRATION DETAILSNo Registration FeeUse the below registration link: https://forms.gle/9Z1BmDbfDA43Hr6E7E-Certificate will be awarded to the participants on successful completion of program and feedback submission for each session
- Probabilistic Slope Stability Analysis by Dr. Rakesh J Pillai, Assistant Professor, IIT Palakkad.
- Role of Active Transport Infrastructure in Sustainable Transportation by Dr. B. Raghuram Kadali, Assistant Professor, NIT Warangal
- Performance Assessment of Roads – A Mandate by Dr. Vishnu R Assistant Professor, NIT Warangal.
- Estimation of Riverbank Erosion and Deposition using Geospatial tools by Mr. M. Sudhakar, Associate Professor, Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikarjunarao College of Engineering & Technology, Vijayawada
- Pre-Engineered Buildings, Dr. Harsha Praneeth, Associate Professor, Geetanjali College of Engineering,Hyderabad.
IMPORTANT DATESFDP Dates: 20th – 24th July 2020Last date for registration: 18th July 2020
KAKATIYA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE WARANGAL.(An AUTONOMOUS Institute under Kakatiya University-Warangal)Opp: Yerragattu Gutta, Hasanparthy (M),Warangal-506015 (Telangana), INDIA.Tel (0870) 2564888, Fax: (0870) 2564320Website: www.kitsw.ac.in
- INAUGURATION OF PSCMR's ACE's
INAUGURATION OF PSCMR's ACE's by the Dr.B.Madhusudhana Rao,Joint Chief Environmental Engineer,A.P.Pollution Control Board on 19-12-2018.
- Grand Inaugural of Computing Labs
Grand Inaugural of Computing Labshttps://goo.gl/dGGf5v
All India Rank- 07, SouthZone- 04, Best Internship Selection Ratio AWARD from AICTE-INTERNSHALA Awards 2018. Congratulations to all Students Who have achieved this and kept our college on the National Platform.