The objective of the T&P Cell is to accomplish the following:
- To provide job opportunities by bringing the companies for campus recruitment to all the eligible
students of final year.
- To enhance current technical and practical knowledge of students.
- To make the students PLUG & PLAY by imparting soft skills and employability skills
- To have strong Industry-Institute Interaction.
- Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and
academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- Up gradation of the students skill sets commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Assisting our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
- To produce the most competitive technocrats to fit in all scenario.
- To place students in Prospective IT & Core Companies.