Electrical and Electronics EngineeringDepartment was founded with a threefold mission in teaching, research, and public service. Based on that foundation, the mission of the Department, in all major fields of electrical engineering, is to instill in students the attitudes, values, vision, and training that will prepare them for lifetimes of continued learning and leadership, to develop the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the benefit of society.The department has well-equipped laboratories like
Electrical Machines lab, Power Electronics & Control Systems lab and Networks & Electrical Measurements lab.The major equipment in the laboratories include A.C & D.C Machines, C.T.Testing Equipment, Power Electronic Kits, Control equipment & major Electrical circuit equipment. 21 computers are installed in the laboratories.The laboratories under the EEE department have a wide variety of courses covering various subjects wherein practical exposure is of paramount importance. An approximate cost of 1 Crore is invested so far. All the labs are continuously on the updating process, wherein newer equipments will be procured and installed as per the needs of the regulations prescribed by the JNTU.
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering was established in the year 2008.
- Offering B.Tech program with an intake of 60.
The Objective of the department is to provide quality education with practical orientation by enriching the students with knowledge & skills that help them to become employable graduate Engineers and to face the challenges of the industry and society.
- Well experienced and dedicated faculty members
- Students were trained periodically in cutting edge technologies like IOT, PLC and SCADA, Artificial intelligence and advanced computer languages to get placements in top notch companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, L&T, ABB, Virtusa, Capgemini.
- Continuous parental type of mentoring of students by faculty members for their overall development and academic excellence.
- State of Art Electrical Labs with Advanced Equipments
- Campus Recruitment by reputed companies like TECH MAHINDRA, TCS, COGNIZENT, RAJGURU Spinning Mills, WINDCARE Energy Systems etc.
- Financial support from management for students to carryout INNOVATIVE LIVE PROJECTS.
- Simplifying Teaching ?Learning Process with Conceptual working MODELS for easier understanding of subject.
- Soft Skills & CRT training Programs from II year B.Tech onwards.
- Industry internships with Vizag steel Plant, BHEL, APGENCO, INDIAN RAILWAYS, BEL etc.
- Industry Partners like (EFFTRONICS, AP GENCO, AP TRANSCO ELECTRIC LOCO SHED, KCP SUGARS) for students to update their knowledge.
- MOUs with EURTHTECHTRONICS, H-labs and AP Skill development centers.
- Student EMPOWERMENT and APPRECIATIONs under IEI Student Chapter by organizing various events like ENGINEERS DAY, NATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION DAY etc .
- Continuous effective counseling of students for their career growth.