Seated L to R: J Naveen Gupta- NSS PO, Dr. K Nageswara Rao- Principal, Sri. Ch. Mallikharjuna Rao- President, Sri. R Subbarao- Secretary, Sri.K. Venkateswara Rao ‐ Treasurer
Standing L to R : SBR Prasad, NSS Coordinator-CSE, V Hari Prasad, NSS Coordinator-CIVIL,V Matthew, NSS Coordinator-EEE, S Praveen, NSS Coordinator-MBA, V Ravali, NSS Coordinator-MECH, S Sravya- NSS Coordinator- FED.
Vision of PSCMR NSS UNIT
The vision is to build the youth with the mind and spirit to serve the society and work for the social uplift of the down-trodden masses of our nation as a movement.
Mission of PSCMR NSS UNIT
The National Service Scheme has been functioning with the motto “ NOT ME BUT YOU ” in view of making the youth inspired in service of the people and hence NSS Aims Education through Community Service and Community Service through Education.
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving process
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solution to individual and community problems
- Develop competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and Practice national integration and social harmony